We are looking for a Content Marketing to join our Marketing team, enrich our websites with updated content, new blog posts & marketing portfolio.
1. Job Description
(The scope of work include Vietnamese and English)
- Manage social networking sites. Build and manage content (including writing content, presenting content, ideas about images and videos) on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, etc.) of the company.
- Write PR articles to send to media partners (press, influencers, co-marketing campaign partners, etc.).
- Write standard SEO articles for the company’s products and services to post on the website under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
- Build and create other types of content for each campaign: landing page, email, script for video, advertising articles, FAQs, …
- Compile available content.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to build & manage content orientation, image, strategy of Marketing campaigns.
- Join the team to build and manage Marketing campaigns, contribute creative ideas to the digital marketing campaigns.
- Expand untapped communication channels (if any)
- Perform other tasks as required by the manager.
2. Compensation & Benefits
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law;
- Salary review 2 times/ year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English – Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with product mindset;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch;
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio or IELTS writing score: 7.0
- At least 2 years of experience as a Content Marketing, Copywriter or similar role.
- Experience working with media partners such as producers, agencies, newspapers, influencers….
Nice to have
- Know how to use softwares such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom… is an advantage.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Creative thinking to solve problems and have breakthrough initiatives.
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues, discuss, negotiate and listen.
- Can set goals for yourself and be willing to do them. Ability to do what a manager is going to do, suggest tasks and define what needs to be done, etc .., and do these by yourselves.
- BSc in Marketing, English, or related field.
4. How to apply
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us:
FB Fanpage: SotaTek Recruitment