1. Job Description
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
2. Compensation & Benefits
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law;
- Salary review 2 times/ year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Performance bonus, 13th – month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English – Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with product mindset;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch;
- Bachelor degree or up majoring in software engineer, computer science.
- Extensive knowledge about OOP and design patterns.
- Familiar with iOS programming
Nice to have
- Preferably server side programming skill with one of the following language and/or related frameworks: PHP, Java, Python, NodeJS.
- Good at English is a big plus.
4. How to apply
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us:
FB Fanpage: SotaTek Recruitment