1. Job description
- You will work as an NodeJS developer to build a website related to baseball of Japanese customer and/or other project follow direct managers’ instruction
- Understand the design documents and implement them properly.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Write unit test
- Work directly with Japanese client to clarify requirement
2. Job Requirement
- 1-5 years of experience with NodeJS developer
- Bachelor degree or up majoring in software engineering, computer science.
- Extensive knowledge about OOP and design patterns.
- Familiar with NodeJS and/or related frameworks such as Hapi, Express.
- Excellent English.
- Having Typescript is a plus
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law;
- Salary review 2 times/ year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English – Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with a product mindset;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build a scalable system from scratch;
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you want to join).
4. How to apply
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us:
FB Fanpage: SotaTek Recruitment